After Nova

I can help. Just don't expect too much, I do have some other projects and they will eat up my time as well, but I will try to help out as best I can.

I can help, especially when Summer comes, and I get back to America. Before then I can only provide some coding stuff, fleshing out a map, etc. Small stuff mostly, because I'm busy. Also, I won't be able to actually write anything until I get back to the States, mainly because it would interfere with learning Chinese (I mean actually writing decently interferes with it, not forum posts).

So far the help tally is as follows.

LNSU
Shlimazel
King of Manticores
EVWeb
Razzle Storm

EVHalo is acting up, darn it. Well, we probably won't need it yet anyway. I'm looking forward to working with you, gentlemen.

Heh, it could be the project of people with other things to do. :laugh:

I'll set some things up, upload the file I had created seeing if the concept was feasible, and PM all of you tonight or tomorrow.

Like I said, I'm willing to host a discussion area devoted to the TC on my forum if neccesary.

PMs have been sent out.

If it's not too late, I'd also be willing to help out. Writing, graphics and music are my strong points, and I know my way around MissionComputer reasonably well.

PM Josh about it, albuminouslump! I'm sure he'd be happy to welcome someone else onto the team.

I come back to check if Colosseum is done, because I'm still waiting to see it... and I see this. Read the first post and last page, because my attention span is a bit slow as regards reading very long threads...

Anyway, I like the idea. Too bad I'm on one of my off-EVN times (such as the entire year I was gone), and probably would be next-to-useless. However, and I say this with a big however, in this off-EVN time, my writing skills have improved tremendously, as I went to the Freelancer Discovery RP server, where I've written about 5 stories. I think I'm finally a good writer... anyway, I could probably help with that some. Hell, I could try my hand at EVNEW again. This is sorta like EV:Pax, which I finished to the point where I could release it to Beta, but am to lazy to put in the last two hours to finish it. Anyway, that was humanity annihilated by a huge war...

Good idea. I'd love to (try) and help. 😄 Feels kinda good to be around the block again...

Hi, zapp! Good to see you again! PM josh about it if you haven't already, I'm sure he'd let you in. It'd be fun to work together again.