Is there a way to separate Ranks and Honors?

Let's say I have my licenses as ranks as well. Would it be possible to separate my honors from the licenses on the same page?

Hmm. Could you not make an always active rank with only spaces in it's name, enough spaces to fill one or two lines, so there would at least be a visual gap?

You should be able to put \ns in to separate them. You could get really creative with this.

@orcaloverbri9, on Aug 8 2007, 12:21 PM, said in Is there a way to separate Ranks and Honors?:

You could get really creative with this.

How so? It's a cool idea, but I don't see anything jump-and-test-in-nova incredible.

@cosmic_nusiance, on Aug 11 2007, 09:02 PM, said in Is there a way to separate Ranks and Honors?:

How so? It's a cool idea, but I don't see anything jump-and-test-in-nova incredible.

There was a topic a long time ago with someone who did something similar with outfits. You might want to look into it. I wish I had any idea what to search for.

This post has been edited by orcaloverbri9 : 12 August 2007 - 09:47 PM

@orcaloverbri9, on Aug 8 2007, 12:21 PM, said in Is there a way to separate Ranks and Honors?:

You should be able to put \ns in to separate them. You could get really creative with this.

Does that actually work?

@mrxak, on Aug 13 2007, 01:26 AM, said in Is there a way to separate Ranks and Honors?:

Does that actually work?

It does with outfits. Ranks, I have no idea.

I remember having an outfit that gave you a degree in engineering; and instead of showing in the Extras tab it showed up in the Honors tab. Is that what you're talking about?

@zapp, on Aug 13 2007, 09:59 PM, said in Is there a way to separate Ranks and Honors?:

I remember having an outfit that gave you a degree in engineering; and instead of showing in the Extras tab it showed up in the Honors tab. Is that what you're talking about?

No. What he means is separating rank resources of different (arbitrary) types; in this case, he has licenses using rank resources, and wants to keep them separate from the actual ranks.

@orcaloverbri9, on Aug 13 2007, 09:47 PM, said in Is there a way to separate Ranks and Honors?:

It does with outfits. Ranks, I have no idea.

Ah neat. Well if it works with outfits, I'd expect the same behavior to work for ranks as well.