Request for help

What will be included in TC

EV: Renegade needs more ships. that is why I am asking you, no, giving you the chance to have your ship included in the upcoming TC: EV: Renegade. Here are the rules:
-Make all associated resources (Ship, desc, shan, releD, 3 Picts. the picts must be the three standard nova ones (Sweet render, color background, and target picture).
-They have to be Pretty good (60% as good as nova). don't feel bad if yours does not make it in; you did better then I could anyway.
-I reserve the right to change any of these things.
-You will be given full credit.
-Must be expandable with JUST stuffit (no .bin files, but if you must you can save it as .bin. it will lover your chances)
-You can include the ship in any plugin you are working on; you can even pull it out of an existing plugin (of yours).
-Thank you very much for participating.

This post has been edited by Phoebus Xebdaz : 06 November 2006 - 03:46 PM

I'll do you a favour by telling you to change the "contest" in to a "request for help".

I dont NEED them, but it would be cool to have a wide array of graphics. anyway, I'm not asking for new ones, just ones that have alredy bien used.

I am pretty sure that I can't tackle another TC, but I am curious about how my graphics stack up against Nova. The requirement of 60% Nova quality is pretty discrete, and I wonder if you have some sort of rubric in place in order to give a ship a 'quality rating' of a sort. Attached is a 200x200 hail pic of a ship I've made representing what I'd call my average ability. Give me a rating, Phoebus Xebdaz, based on how close my ship is to Nova quality, and then justify it. I am doing this out of pure curiousity.

Werhner

Attached File SmallHail.PNG (35.58K)
Number of downloads: 49

Basicly detail/realisim.
Yours liks good, but wen you zoom in...
I was not rateing you per se, I just wanted it to mesh well with the Graphics.
I woild like to include a few of your ships, if you really want them in.
Thank you for your consideration.

If you wanted you could put in my pirate mod starbridge... but since the idea comes from the original game maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea... 😞

(all I did was add the guns to the side of the pirate starbridge like how the modified starbridge has it)

Hey guys,
I've made a few ships for my plugins in the past, the ones im sitll trying to find time to work one <_< , and well....goahead and see if you like these pictures of them. I also have another one that is a modified starbridge, but I cant find the picture right now.
Is this what your looking for? :unsure: These are the first 2 ships I have ever made...
Posted Image

Posted Image

@phoebus-xebdaz, on Nov 6 2006, 03:36 PM, said in Request for help:

EV: Renegade needs more ships. that is why I am asking you, no, giving you the chance to have your ship included in the upcoming TC: EV: Renegade.

I don't like the way you act as though it's a privilege. These people would be helping you, not the other way around.

@phoebus-xebdaz, on Nov 6 2006, 03:36 PM, said in Request for help:

-Must be expandable with JUST stuffit (no .bin files

StuffIt has full support for .bin files...