I dont know iof this is the right place to ask this question but could you gu ys help anyway

how do you create plugins

i just mean like what language do you need to know? and other important stuff that i should know

You can use any language, but C++ may have the most tutorials. If you're a Mac guy Objective-C would be a smarter choice. You'll also have to learn the individual plugin architecture of the environment.

I'm not sure how hard it is on a Windows machine, but at a slow pace on a Mac you can learn just about everything you'd need to make a plug in for Cocoa in one intense week, but I learned it after a month.

lightfire, on Feb 16 2006, 03:10 AM, said:

You can use any language, but C++ may have the most tutorials. If you're a Mac guy Objective-C would be a smarter choice. You'll also have to learn the individual plugin architecture of the environment.

I'm not sure how hard it is on a Windows machine, but at a slow pace on a Mac you can learn just about everything you'd need to make a plug in for Cocoa in one intense week, but I learned it after a month.
View Post

Just a guess, but I bet they're talking about EVN plugins...

I second CFM.

You'll want to go to the Nova board if you do mean Nova plugs.

I'm guessing EVDC is a better place for this topic. Moving...

Go out to the root directory of the forums.
Scroll to the Plugin FAQs.
Browse.