Help

Quite a while ago I asked if somebody could make a plugin witch gave you an auroran (sp?) dragon.Somebody showed me a plugin making thing....

I really tried but it's impossible!but I've changed my mind about an auroran (sp?) dragon.

If somebody had the time could they make a plugin that does the following....
-Makes michaleen (sp?) always survive the attack on earth?
-Makee mcgowan always accept the peace-thing?

If sombody could I'd be really grateful

Pretty poor taste there, calling such things impossible. The mission related concerns would also be very easy for you to do in about five minutes flat of reading the Bible and looking at the appropriate misn resources.

It IS Impossible.well it is for me anyway.Its just a Fr33king load of numb3rs!

And NOW I'v3 gon3 and lost it.My lif3 sucks!

FriedDodo, on Dec 3 2005, 09:00 AM, said:

If somebody had the time could they make a plugin that does the following....
-Makes michaleen (sp?) always survive the attack on earth?
-Makee mcgowan always accept the peace-thing?
View Post

Try this plug: AllGoodBranches-1.0. It sounds like it does what you want.

It is in the "plugins" section of the add-ons collection, though it more properly should have been classified under "cheats."

If you want to add your own particular cool ship to the game, I'd suggest first downloading some similar small plugs from the add-ons collection and playing with them a while. If they work properly, you can then study them to learn how to build your own plug.

This post has been edited by Dr. Trowel : 03 December 2005 - 11:07 AM

I've heard of the Phoenix, Firebird, Carrier, and Cruiser, but not a Dragon. What is it?

The Dragon is the vessel the Polaris bestow upon their allies. It follows logically that an Auroran Dragon would be a Dragon modified to Auroran standards-however, I can't say that I could find a use for such a plugin.

-Bob

Giving a dragon some Auroran outfits would be easy. Changing the images of a dragon to make it more appealing to the Aurorans would be a tad bit more difficult, as it would require something more than just a basic Paint program, which not everyone has.

GutlessWonder, on Dec 3 2005, 07:18 PM, said:

Changing the images of a dragon to make it more appealing to the Aurorans would be a tad bit more difficult, as it would require something more than just a basic Paint program, which not everyone has.View Post

A hue-shift on the Rebel dragon's running lights should do most of the work (actually, I believe it did- I made a plug that did that), but you couldn't add the Auroran lightning bolts without major editing.

Edwards

It wouldn't take major editing if you could cut and paste from, say, the Abomination resource. In fact, I have a lot of the graphics work already done, since I wanted to see just what it would be like. Unfortunately, the cutting and pasting was working right up until the program I was using decided that all of the layers were suddenly empty and wouldn't let me do it anymore. I'll keep hacking away at it, it was looking pretty good right up until it failed. 🙂

GutlessWonder, on Dec 4 2005, 08:17 AM, said:

It wouldn't take major editing if you could cut and paste from, say, the Abomination resource.View Post

Yes, I can see how that would work. I hadn't thought about hybridization with a similarly-sized ship. Good luck with getting the program to cooperate.

Edwards