What makes a good plug?

Personal opinions-ho!

I'm working on starting up a good team for a total conversion that will be both:
( a ). awesome
and
( b ). actually finished

And, to ensure that part ( a ) is correct, I'm coming to you, the vast majority of people who will actually be playing it, for ideas.

What do you want in a storyline? What kind of plot twists? Have a base story written you want to see used, or incorporated? Prefer one big conflict or many small ones? Maybe an environment that doesn't start you as some sort of federation pilot?
What sort of nifty outfits? Have a certain ship type you love, and want to see something similar back? Miss the old aradas from EVO, starbridge just isn't the same? I want to make ships people will strive to buy, and such outfits that everyone will design something different to suit themselves.

Have development skills? Apply to join the team! Reply to the Developer Thread, or here, with some contact info, what you do, some samples if possible...
I want to pick a prime team here, to ensure ( b ) from above.

People, this game was made so expandable for a reason. I've been doing this for years, and it saddens me to see so many good ideas die, or be implemented poorly. So I want to get those good ideas, and build on them, to make something that everyone will be dying to play.
No promises that any of what you post will be used, but it will all be considered. Any thoughts you have that could be put towards a new scenario, share them here.

This post has been edited by Arada Pilot : 29 November 2005 - 01:31 AM

Something that grips you from the start, without leaving you thinking "what the hell do I do?".
I'd elaborate further, but I'm no good at doing that.
:unsure:

3 pin with a 13 amp fuse does it for me every time...

Az

I think Martin Turner said it best in his thread, What are players looking for in a plugin?