EVE TC

need assistance

I started a EVE TC(for those of you who don't know what it is go to www.eve-online.com), but I need help with the graphics. I have made three ships so far, and changed a bunch of weaps. Either email me at pstarbridgeiv(at)hotmail.com, or post here if you are interested. For people familiar with EVE, I have finished the Kestrel, Incursus, and Osprey. I will send a copy of the current plug to anyone who wants to help. My AIM is MasterChief54924, and same with my EVE name for people who play it. There doesn't need to be a storyline, since EVE has none. There will be some string missions probably, just like the "story" missions in EVE. Obviously it is impossible to completely copy EVE as there are some things that the EV engine can't do. For example, you can't have skill training, but you could make skill "licenses" that you purchase and learn immediately. Later I will make stargates the only way between systems, but for now, just unlimited jumps. Please post any additional ideas.

/me points at the unemployment thread.

Eturnal Wars? I so, I in. What kind of graphics? And is it on Mac or PC?

Doesn't matter what platform. It can always be converted.

Uhh what is Eturnal Wars? This is a TC for the space game EVE. I really need help with making ship graphics, weapon pcts, and so on. I can do the other stuff myself cuz I have all the info on the ships on my PC. The plug is being developed on OS X. I am also helping with the graphics, but there is just too much! Please anyone who can make ships and animate them post here and I will email you pcts of the ships I want.

da, on Feb 2 2005, 08:34 PM, said:

Uhh what is Eturnal Wars? This is a TC for the space game EVE. I really need help with making ship graphics, weapon pcts, and so on. I can do the other stuff myself cuz I have all the info on the ships on my PC. The plug is being developed on OS X. I am also helping with the graphics, but there is just too much! Please anyone who can make ships and animate them post here and I will email you pcts of the ships I want.
View Post

I think he was referncing Eternal Wars, something I am giving a helping hand to as a graphics man. I also bounce around random ideas.

@MasterChief: Ah, so you're the guy I ran into at the "help" channel on EVE a week or so ago - happened to mention EV and that you were making an EVE plugin. But heck, if you've only finished three ships, then you've got years of work ahead of you. 🙂

BTW, if you're an avid reader of EVE chronicles, then an EVE plug has huge possibilities for some exceptional storylines. I could make a plug just on the early days of the Gallente / Caldari war and the fall of Caldari Prime, or even the Minmatar uprising against the Amarr (to name a few). That said, EVE's story and setting has far surpassed anything I've ever seen developed for any of the EV games.

-Cap'n (i.e. "Quentin Decker" @ EVE)

This post has been edited by Captain Skyblade : 08 February 2005 - 08:28 AM

I think after reading up I could help, I only have one other plug and it is nearly done. What would I do? I think training could just be small missions like "go to *** and recieve training" allong with an outfit. I can wright nearly anything you need. But I cant spel.

Well i can model one ship a day if I have time. I have changed the stats of a bunch of ships and weaps. I have almost all of the railguns in. Once again though, there is no way I could do the entire TC alone. I haven't worked on it for a while since no one seems to be interested in helping with graphics. I haven't even thought about the story or missions yet.

This post has been edited by da : 16 February 2005 - 12:42 PM