Plug needs graphics

hey, i'm making an evn plug that adds an entirely new storyline: Smuggler.

this will involve transporting illegal commoditied to different places in the galaxy for crime lords, rebels, etc. It will include new outfits and some new ships, so if your interested please reply.

Originally posted by Crayon_Eater:
**hey, i'm making an evn plug that adds an entirely new storyline: Smuggler.

this will involve transporting illegal commoditied to different places in the galaxy for crime lords, rebels, etc. It will include new outfits and some new ships, so if your interested please reply.**

By all means write a new plug; however, I'll give this advice: Graphic artists are hard to come by and their time is precious. I would suggest you write the actual plug first with Novatools and such (missions, descriptions, what have you), and use placeholder graphics.

Then you should be able to come back here and show a plug that's complete with everything but graphics. At that point, I can almost guarantee a ton of people will be willing to help you. 🙂

------------------
Fat cat, small dreams.

Heheheh... Gotta love the assumptions.

Advice: When you're dealing with graphics guys, our willingness to help lies in four distinct catagories: How well you present (spelling is a big factor), how good your idea is, how much is done (in special cases this can be overlooked), and how much is already on our plates. These correlate directly with the vapourware likelyhood of your plug, and the more likely the plug is of becoming vapourware, the less likely people will help you with graphics. Graphics take ages to make (good graphics anyway) and this effort is not lightly spent.

Anyhow, good luck with the plug. Maybe try making graphics yourself...

~A~

------------------
"How can I make it go faster?" -Me-