In for the long haul

I don't know about you, but they can make me wait and wait. I'm not giving up on an update for this game. It's discouraging it's so low on the priority list for Ambrosia, but I say "Never say die".

How say you?

It sounds like you're married to this game.

Shrout1, on Jan 27 2006, 02:50 AM, said:

It sounds like you're married to this game.
View Post

What on earth would make you infer that from what I've written? And what's the point of wasting your energy making off remarks about other users when you seem to like the game enough to participate on this web board as well? I guess you must have hung around long enough to be "married" to the game as well.

Why not be a bit more creative about the way you use your words?

Harpnbass

I've waited years so I can wait some more. 🙂

Hear that pulse...?

harpnbass, on Jan 26 2006, 03:35 PM, said:

...but I say "Never say die".

How say you?

I say: The Goonies is a fantastic movie.

....Oh, and so is Pillars of Garendall (eehm, a fantastic game that is.) 😉

Yea, I'm still waiting too. I had the game since it came out. But due to techinical difficulties I need to register again.... guess I'll just have to wait longer. Never say die.

Cody, on Feb 4 2006, 04:24 PM, said:

I had the game since it came out. But due to techinical difficulties I need to register again.... guess I'll just have to wait longer. Never say die.
View Post

If you have owned a registration, you should be able to renew it despite the fact that the game is not on sale. Contact lostcodes@ambrosiasw.com and give them any details you can about how and when the purchase was made.