Spells/WoC Help

Spells/WoC Help

I am very confused. A while ago I re-downloaded PoG, and I got some plug-ins that i remember were Top-quality. Of those Spells expander and WoC :). Now my Conjuor(Narn Forlark) Is level 21 and has mad Spells, but I have not acquired the famed staff of lordship. I have also heard about a fourth 6th (or fifth) level spell. I have all mad spells under those levels except for pandora's box which i will soon have. Are what i am hearing just rumors or more? Help please.

(FONT=Impact) Quests Completed:
talk to bernard
Tome of warfare
get summoning stone
Get Magic potion...

By all means, get "Pandora's Box." It will be far more useful than you can imagine. If you listened to rumors in the Mage Tower, one of them said, "Diligence pays off when you are in the Vault."

One of the best kept secrets of this forum is how, exactly, does one get the Staff of Lordship. Don't expect me to let the cat out of the bag here, but there are hints already given in what I have just said. If you are really stuck, you may email me at rduck@optonline.net for some specific hints. If you do, please put "PoG" somewhere in the subject line of the email so that your questions don't get thrown out with the spam. 🙂 ~RD

Rubber Ducky, on Oct 22 2005, 12:54 AM, said:

By all means, get "Pandora's Box." It will be far more useful than you can imagine. If you listened to rumors in the Mage Tower, one of them said, "Diligence pays off when you are in the Vault."

I now have Pandora(sorry wrong account made this) and i have been diligent in the vault, but i think i have done one or more of the quests wrong.