Webstory?

QUOTE (REDchigh @ Nov 18 2010, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YES!

To bad everyone has since moved on....
I could host it on the condition that we make Captain Carnotaur play. 😛

Figures that you dug up this thread now , RED.

When I made this thread I didn't have a whole lot of commitments and it seemed like a good time for it. Unfortunately, just about the day after I posted the thread I got shanghai'd to watch the dogs for some family friends while they went on vacation. Even more unfortunately, this basically got extended for the whole summer when said friends' elderly relatives started entering their death throes, stranding me while they rushed off to visit them in hospitals and, later, funeral services (basically, no fun for anybody involved). Couple that with classes, intermittent internet access, and a bunch of other, lesser issues, and the webstory here never really materialized, and everyone had essentially moved on.

I'm a bit less busy these days, but I'm worried that REAL LIFEâ„¢ will happen to me again if I let my guard down. Besides that, I really need to get my act together and catch up with the Cythera TS (again) before I burden myself with yet another commitment.

QUOTE (~vIsitor~ @ Nov 19 2010, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Figures that you dug up this thread now , RED.

When I made this thread I didn't have a whole lot of commitments and it seemed like a good time for it. Unfortunately, just about the day after I posted the thread I got shanghai'd to watch the dogs for some family friends while they went on vacation. Even more unfortunately, this basically got extended for the whole summer when said friends' elderly relatives started entering their death throes, stranding me while they rushed off to visit them in hospitals and, later, funeral services (basically, no fun for anybody involved). Couple that with classes, intermittent internet access, and a bunch of other, lesser issues, and the webstory here never really materialized, and everyone had essentially moved on.

I'm a bit less busy these days, but I'm worried that REAL LIFEâ„¢ will happen to me again if I let my guard down. Besides that, I really need to get my act together and catch up with the Cythera TS (again) before I burden myself with yet another commitment.

Well these used to require daily posts, but we could always stretch it out to require a weekly post...

I don't think anyone wouldn't be able to post once a week....
Should I make a sign-up thread?

Anyone else interested?

I'm interested, but I'm not entirely clear about the game mechanics... then again, it doesn't look like anyone else is either. Sure, put me down on the Big List.