jünks...

...about them...

what about crassworms?

there is a run from dogovor to Omm, why do you think they sell voinian produce on an independant planet?

what exactly are fuzzes? are they creatures from Ursla? or are they some kind of sushi?

discussion time...

Heh heh, fuzzes 🙂
Fuzzes are little fuzzy creatures. There's some mission you can do to "Save the loveable Fuzzes!".

Is just me or does transporting colonists as cargo sound a bit mean and out of the ordinary? I'd hate to be thought of as cargo(whoops)

@cpt--mackyboy, on Apr 10 2006, 07:50 AM, said in jünks...:

Is just me or does transporting colonists as cargo sound a bit mean and out of the ordinary? I'd hate to be thought of as cargo(whoops)

It's probably best if you avoid Ryanair, then. (Irish budget airline operating mostly out of Stansted, near London. They are rapidly acquiring a reputation for treating passengers even worse than they treat their staff.)

@cpt--mackyboy, on Apr 9 2006, 11:50 PM, said in jünks...:

I'm not sure about "Cargo", but I've had several girlfriends I considered "Baggage". :laugh:

lol

What are colonists?

What ya gonna do with all them jünks, all them jünks, all them jünks...

@slim-shady, on Apr 11 2006, 10:37 AM, said in jünks...:

What are colonists?

Colonists live in colonies. They want a new life out of their old home.

Definition of Colony (from Wikipedia):

In the modern usage, colony is generally distinguished from oversea possession. In the former case, the local population, or at least the part of it not coming from the "metropolitan" (controlling) country, does not enjoy full citizenship rights. The political process is generally restricted, especially excluding questions of independence. In this case, there are settlers from a dominating foreign country, or countries, and often the property of indigenous peoples is seized, to provide the settlers with land. Foreign mores, religions and/or legal systems are imposed. In some cases, the local population is held for unfree labour, is submitted to brutal force, or even to policies of genocide.

By contrast, in the case of overseas possessions, citizens are formally equal, regardless of origin and it is possible for legal independence movements to form; should they gain a majority in the oversea possession, the question of independence may be brought, for instance, to referendum. However, in some cases, settlers have come to outnumber indigenous people in overseas possessions, and it is possible for colonies to become overseas possessions, against the wishes of indigenous peoples. This often results in ongoing and long-lasting independence struggles by the descendants of the original inhabitants.

Colony may also be used for countries that, while independent or considering themselves independent of a former colonizing power, still have a political and social structure where the rulers are a minority originating from the colonizing power. Such was the case with Rhodesia after the Unilateral Declaration of Independence.

The term informal colony has also been used in relation to countries which, while they have never been conquered by force or officially ruled by a foreign power, have a clearly subordinate social or economic relationship to that power.

ok then boff

Grasshoppers have the Tribble Bit set.

Noooo! Not the legendary Tribble bit!

I think you'll find this page useful.

when i was 10 i printed off that entire website. That wasn't the point of this topic.

PS:Welcome to the boards

This post has been edited by cpt. mackyboy : 22 April 2006 - 01:11 AM