The Albatross

Huzzah, this place is still running smoothly!

pp, to celebrate, does a bit of advertising for (url="http://"http://www.evula.org/theasylum/")theasylum.(/url)

------------------
"I love deadlines, I love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.
(url="http://"http://www.evula.org/theasylum/")the asylum(/url)

Yoshi throws his sword at Mike's head.

------------------
One ring to rule them all, One ring
to find them, One ring to bring
them all and in the darkness bind
them

Gordontron finished reading his macaddict and decided to make some money. Not possesing any usefull skills he decided to sell passes to get into the bar to nomes. His nomes took a liking to the bar and started to invite their friends. Gordon being a good fellow allowed discounts to nomes who hate clones and hobbits. Soon Gordontron had a loyal following of nomes. He had ordered 100 Voinian blasters from ebay that had just arrived. Now he had a force of nomes to confront the ugly mushrooms, or the halflings, clones. Gordontron looked on smugly as the nomes through Frodo and his clones into the acid pit creating a nasty aroma.

------------------
"Chaos is our ally, discipline our mortal foe" --Azdgari Commander
Long live the Azdgari!
"Guns don't kill people, ammunition does."-Garison Keeler

Cresent watches with amusement while drinking Vanilla Coke and reading pp's ad for (url="http://"http://www.evula.org/theasylum/")theasylum.(/url).

------------------
To err is human.
To err and blame it on someone else, is even more human.

D stops whatever he was doing and shoots pp's advertisement in the face.

------------------
"I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away."

What Gordontron doesn't know is that the Yoshi clones that Gordontron's nomes had killed were just a tiny, tiny bit of the massive Yoshi clone army. The rest of the army then enters the bar and kills all the nomes and Gordontron.

------------------
them

After reading a little Boozerama NE and its sequel The Return, Cade no longer considers this too stupid to be posted in. He wont be here long though, because he is already a regular in Boozerama. He starts the mayhem by calling some ships from the Nova universe in. A dozen of Adult Wraith dock and appear. They begin firing their very powerful, very crooked beam at the persons in the bar. Utter chaos ensuses, both phantompenguin, Frodo101, Gordontron, Cresent and Desperado dying. Then Cade calls for the Iuso of Nil'Kemorya, Disciple of Iusia. He talks to him in Polaran, polite as they have standard. He tells to attack the bar and destroy it. Iuso accepts by saying Roger that! Then he launches all his 24 Mantas and start buzzling them like mosquito. They are powerful enough to destroy all furniture that the bar has. Then he starts firing Multi-Torps on the drinks place. The drinks flood out. No longer can anyone drink anything even if they regenerate. Then he hits doors with EMP Torps. After that, he fires EW Missiles on the roof. It falls down. Last, he CPLs the floor and it crumbles. The bar is in rubble now. Cade says "Good job!" And gives Iuso 10 million credits. Lets see what kind of crooked-logic explanation they can come with for this bar to continue. Cade hints the other users, like this: ;).

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

Um, Cade, the whole bar and everything in it can regenerate.

Yoshi destroys all of Cade's ships and whatever else Cade has. He then leaves the bar to assist in Operation Vannilla Coke Elimination.

(edit) And you can just call me Frodo or Yoshi, Cade. (/edit)
------------------
them

(This message has been edited by Frodo101 (edited 05-22-2003).)

Cresent finds a button. Cresent pushes the button. Cresent watches as one of Yoshi's clones dissapears. Cresent pushes the button again. Cresent watches as another clone dissapears. Cresent pushes the button again.....

OOC:I'm in an annoying mood right now...

------------------
To err is human.

D creates many many buttons and helps eliminate the Yoshis.

------------------
"I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away."

Everbody in the bloody bar feels the wrath of Yoshi. He pulls out his shimmering green sword and all of a sudden a bright green light shines out of the sword and everbody dies from it except for Yoshi and his clones.

------------------
them

Yawn!
Cooldude wakes up in a particularly bad mood and finds all of his favourite drinks, shattered on the floor. His personla reserve of Azdgarian stout has disappeared!
"Who...is...the one..." Everyone gapes as steam rises in the air from his ears. A few light years away, a few seconds away too, Cade dozes in his favorite Wraith and painfully wakes up in Cooldude's pressure chamber.
"Ahhhhhh!!" Yells Cade in agony. Cooldude starts to feel drowsy again and goes back to sleep for a few months...

------------------
Cooldude

Originally posted by Cooldude:
**A few light years away, a few seconds away too, Cade dozes in his favorite Wraith and painfully wakes up in Cooldude's pressure chamber.
"Ahhhhhh!!" Yells Cade in agony. Cooldude starts to feel drowsy again and goes back to sleep for a few months...

I sleep on a Wraith? Thats crazy, you weirdo! Suddenly Cade is fully healed. He is no longer in agony. He has gotten superhero powers from Iusia. Then he forces Cooldude awake, so he can no longer sleep. He crushes the whole pressure chamber. He commands the regenerated Iusos Raven to kill Cooldude and then boards a Raven to get away.

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

Paranoid documents Cooldude's anger issues, and Cade's control issues recommending punching bag and military service respectively. He then attempts to discuss war strategy with Yoshi, as his attempts to eliminate Vanilla Coke are fairly pathetic.

------------------
"What if to reach the highest place you had to fall?"
Peter Mayer

Cooldude easily punches Cade's military officers and haul them, aiming at the other ships... YAWN!! He feels tired now, and forms a plasmic sulphura degenerator deflector bubble around him so that no one can prevent him from sleeping. Nyahaha!
...ZzZzzZzZZzZzzzZzZz...

------------------
Cooldude

pp pokes the bubble.

------------------
"I love deadlines, I love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.
(url="http://"http://www.evula.org/theasylum/")the asylum(/url)

Yoshi listens to Paranoid and does what Paranoid tells him to do at the battlefield.

------------------
them

Cresent installs sprinkler systems in the bar that spray Yoshicide.

------------------
To err is human.

Gordontron helps cresent and buts around them a ship class shield, which has been decked out witht he Azdgari Shield Regenorator. Gordontron then observes the voinian called Paranoid. For one odd moment he feels betrayed, as if in a past life they have worked together. Gordontron shrugs off the feeling and leaves the bar. He climbs into his spiffy G2 Azdara and makes for the Azdgari system.....

------------------
"Chaos is our ally, discipline our mortal foe" --Azdgari Commander
Long live the Azdgari!
"Guns don't kill people, ammunition does."-Garison Keeler

"What the?!" Cooldude complains as his bubble zaps and disappears."No batteries." He feels much less tired anyway, and casually orders a Maxi Double Saalian brandy. He gulps it and mounts his advanced fighter, the space eagle, and flies off for kicking some renegade **ses.

------------------
Cooldude