Help on Anna B. Missions

I got the mission that said Investigate the abduction of Anna B., but where do i look? Renegade ships keep following me, and I look all over for her and I can't find her. Someone help me!

------------------
"There's only a thin line between a foe and a friend, so blast 'em anyways..."
"There are 12 inches in a foot; there are 2 feet in my shoes"
"Forgive and forget, unless you forgot to forgive.

--PyroQuake

Renegades, there's your clue.

Nope, I'm not ruining it. 😛

------------------
- Captain Stud Beefpile
- UE Naval 238th Squadron
- Azdgari Squadron "Firebird" Leader
- Member of the Zacha Renegade Elimination Corporation

Renegades abducted a leading warship designer. Who's to say you'll catch up with them in space? Now, where would renegades go...

That sounds like a cool mission, where does it start? Is that a mission in a line? You'll have to tell me where the line starts please. What requirements are there? I am a "Role Model" in the Sol system and "Most Wanted" in Voinian space. What side is this mission for? I hope its for UE supporters. I just did the Huron missions, they were cool. EVO has some inprovements on EV that I didn't know about, searches extend beyond a one-jump radius. If you are sent on a mission, there are more than 3 or 4 systems to check.

------------------
Captain of the "Rebellion's Demise"
A ship that should appear in EV Nova:
"Selur Rotceh Niatpac"

The mission string begins at New Taranto, (Talii) if you've done "Rescue Scoutship Crew", have a legal status of Role Model, and a combat rating of Dangerous.

Due to a slow connection, 60 second flood control, and 61 second patience, I hereby begrudge moderators their ability to delete posts. 😉

(This message has been edited by Blackdog (edited 03-10-2001).)

Yes, if you are familiar with space outside of UE control think about where renegades (human of course) would hang out. Hopefully by now you may realize where this could be.

10-4 🙂

------------------
All your base are belong to us.

I really need to do some exploring. I did all the Huron missions and I did a mission where I captured a Renegade Captain, but I don't remember any Scoutship rescue, it seems kinda too simple, I've taken down so many Regegades and even a huge Voinian Dreadnought, is there some kind of twist? Is the Scoutship in hostile territory? Deep in Voinian space? Also, I found a REALLY hard mission, I was doing some missions from Molos? It was in the South, kinda near Huron, anyway, I had to go with some UE destroyers and attack New Alkatraz in the ???? system, it was way at the bottom, the gov't is the Renegades, I jumpped in and was swarmed by Kraits, "There's too many of them" if there's enough of those things, they can kill you in no time! I didn't have enough time to get distance, I kept trying the Monty Python, but there were too many, and once a few overtake you, you're dead. I ended up aborting the mission. I survived long enough to see that there were about 6-8 heavy ships most likely Turncoats, I never saw any Helians, but no doubt there were probably some. When you come out of Hyperspace, you're too close to the Renegade blockade, you have no time to get distance and eliminate the fighters. I can't believe I was downed by the junkiest ship in the game!

------------------
"Selur Rotceh Niatpac"

That's odd, I've done pretty much everything there is to do with the UE and I've never heard of that mission. The only things you can hope to do to get out of a Krait swarm alive are using an afterburner, if you have any fuel left, or a cloak, if you have fuel and haven't lost it by upgrading to a new ship. I've been downed in a Freight-courier by those things more times than I'd care to admit.

------------------

Never mind, I just got that mission. I must not have remembered it, because it's been a while since I worked through the UE central objective.

------------------

Actually, if you have something like the crescent fighter all you have to do is a 180 and you can escape while the destroyers do your work for you.

------------------
"You have committed a fatal error and your existence must be terminated." Windows error message.

I think I should've Cloaked, I always forget I have the Cloaking Device, drat! Can I go back to Knox and get the mission again?

------------------
"Selur Rotceh Niatpac"