ERROR Ferazel's Wand

hi,ambrosia,i have a probleme i have downloaded the trial for mac OS 9 i cant start game i doubl click he is open 2s and he it close and no message appear its because i dont have power pc or my mac its not update ??? please i need your help Thanks. Valinou2000

Good morning Ambrosia Staff,

I have downloaded the Ferazel's Wand Demo.

I am aware that this is an anquitated game, nonetheless I was determined to revisit my memories.

I have installed it on my computer, but I attempt to open it, and it closes two seconds after launch.

Please offer me any assistance that you may be capable of providing. Thank you!

-Valinou2000

Not ready reading user
Abort, Retry, Fail? _

iBook G3 900MHz 32VRAM A1005 OS 9.2.2-special machine-specific version

Hello,
Sorry, I'm not certain why you are having this problem. We do not have an OS 9 capable computer readily available to test with. I will move this post to the Ferazel forums in hopes that another user may be able to offer some suggestions.

Try increasing the memory for the game.

Do this by selecting the games application icon and then hitting 'Command - I' on your keyboard, this will open up the game information, go to the 'memory' tab and there should be two text slotswhere it tells you how much memory is being given to the game, change the value in the actual memory slot to the size given in the 'suggested memory' slot.

QUOTE (Two Jacks @ Jul 20 2010, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try increasing the memory for the game.

Do this by selecting the games application icon and then hitting 'Command - I' on your keyboard, this will open up the game information, go to the 'memory' tab and there should be two text slotswhere it tells you how much memory is being given to the game, change the value in the actual memory slot to the size given in the 'suggested memory' slot.

for info i use sheepshaver mac os 9

SheepShaver is known to do this, but we don't know why. See http://www.ambrosiasw.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=104947