Storm Valley Rest Area revisited

macmaxbh ran back with another bunch of Special Fire SeedsŽ. "Thok, there you are. Why don't you clean up your own messes?" he asked. "Ah well, everybody, one three, cast something at the death powerups. One. Two. THREEEE!"
macmaxbh through his fireseeds onto the powerups as the members cast spells. A combination of fireseeds, ice, fire, water, wind, and earth magic (along with some powerful Inactivity spells from some of the members who haven't posted in a while) all hit the death fireups at one time.
Chaos.
As the smoke cleared, macmaxbh picked himself off of the groud. "Wow, that was a little too powerful. But the powerups are gone! Too bad the floor, chairs, and g5s in a three meter radius are all gone too. Good thing no one was hurt. I think everyone needs a rest now..."

------------------
They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwords, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing; play it forward and it installs Windows.
--thanks to TBobMac

nice! zamzx lies in the pool thinking abuot relesing some more of his levels to download.......but frst i nedd my bata testers back... and i need to keep this board alive. 🙂

------------------
:<) 🙂 😞 :<( heheheheh

ML pats her head and tries to figure out what has just happened

"Ummm... seeing as I was within the 3 meter blast zone last time I checked... did I survive?"

She shakes the last bit of slime off her leg and goes to find a mirror to see if the transformation into Xichra was reversed...

(Camzy: I'm unable do beta testing anymore. Sorry.)

------------------
Official Member of WIRP
(ML: addicted to Chocolate and the other Good Things in life)

"Of course you're here, MonsterLady! The protection-spell on the fireseeds worked well enough to protect anyone inside the blast radius from harm, altough due to the large amount of other spells didn't work as well on inanimate objects." macmaxbh explains

------------------
They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwords, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing; play it forward and it installs Windows.
--thanks to TBobMac

zamzx trys to understand what you just told ML heheh zamzx smiles and eats some cake.

(ok ML)

------------------

Should we go to work on fixing this place up then?

(OT:I can test, Zamzix)

------------------
The ignorant shall fall to the squirrles!

zamzx makes a hot pockit

(ok tell me your e-mail. and ill get my dad to fix my e-mail and then ill e-mail it to you!)

------------------
:< ) 🙂 :frown: :<( heheheheh

(This message has been edited by zamzx zik (edited 11-18-2003).)

OV falls asleep by the fire not realzing one of the pieces of frozen slime had gotten caught on his clothes. The slime melts and gets absorbed into OV. He suddenly wakes up and wips out a dagger and grabs zamzx puttinjg the dagger up to his throat. "Nobody moves or he gets it" OV yells

------------------
Oh i'm not addicted, it's a hobby
Cannot join #real-life(you are banned)

thinking zamzx calls a snow ball that was outside to go on top of OV

(yes im looking at this 25/7)

------------------
:< ) 🙂 :frown: :<( heheheheh

(This message has been edited by zamzx zik (edited 11-18-2003).)

"Overrider, why must you always cause a scene?" macmaxbh complains, as he MASCOTs a teleporter under zamzx zik, sending him outside. The snowball sent by zamzx zik (not known for his mind's transportation abilites) finally hits Overrider on the head. A small portion of slime stuff falls out of his head. "Snowball fight!" macmaxbh yells, going outside and grabbing handfulls of snow.

------------------
--thanks to TBobMac

OV gets up after being unconsious but the slime remains in control. OV drives dashes outside and drives the dagger through zamzx's throat. He runs at macmax and gets ready to thrust the dagger into his chest.....

------------------

But Overrider in his slime-controlled state did not notice zamzk zix was teleported to a safe distance by macmaxbh. A large barrage of at least six snowballs hit Overrider and knocks him out (and most of the slime). "Come on, I need help!"

------------------
--thanks to TBobMac

Mumbling, Thok slowly pushed himself out of the ziridium pool, listening for the source of the commotion. After stumbling outside, Thok pointed his wand to Overrider and started mumbling. With a flash of light, Overrider was thrown back several feet into the snow, the bit of slime staying where Thok could see it. Exhausted, Thok pointed his wand at the slime. The slime moved toward Thok, and the wand followed. With a flick of his wrist, the slime was sent flying into the air again. Suddenly, all the light in the valley was sucked into the tip of Thok's wand, leaving everything else in complete darkness. There was a crack and a beam of light shot from Thok's wand skyward into the slime. After the beam faded and the light was restored to Storm Valley, Thok fell face-first into the snow, and with a quick pulse of light and the all-too-familiar sound of a Rez Necklace, Thok got back on his feet.

------------------

Trudging up a snowy hill against the wind, Darktrooper marvels at the sudden loss of light and its equally-rapid return. Upon reaching the peak, Darktrooper can barely make out a form in the distance, glowing and slowly rising from its previously-sprawling position, accompanied by the dying echoes of a magical reincarnation.

"Hello! Can you help me? I was trying to cross Storm Valley, but it started snowing, and the path has been most difficult. Would you happen to have an icepick or similar utensil about out? I'd be most grateful for your assistance!"

------------------
"Argggh... You! You did
this to me! You did
this... to yourself."
-Xichra, (i)Ferazel's

zamzx gets out of the snow. ok darktrooper zamzx says as he get a ice pick out here you go!

oh and you'il need this and with that zamzx give dark a rez necklist.

seems you need them around here...........

zamzx thows a snow ball at OV

------------------

OV repls the snowball and apologizes for what the slime did.

He then constructs a pit of acid for anymore annoyances to be thown in.

------------------

just testing OV zamzx said, but then.....zamzx thinks... and thinks and thinks and blinks WAIT! THIS IS NOT A EV BAR!!!!

zamzx smiles 😄

------------------

macmaxbh looks up. "Ouch, this hurts. Owowowow.. I'm frozen. I knew I shouldn't have spent so much time outside and inactive."

He looks around. Nobody is moving. "Darn, it's not just me. Ah well, I know what I can do!"

He conjours up the MASCOT Laptop again and edits away all the evil creatures for a while and fixes the garendall crystal. Then sending the laptop back to the void from whence it came, he picks up his wand and casts fireball at the logs in the fireplace. After a little while a nice fire is going. He waves his wand again, whisking away the cobwebs and lighting the lamps, as well as closing the open front door, which warms the place up considerably. He plugs in the ziridium pool and turns it on, and pushes it closer to the fire. Finally, he conjours up an evergreen tree and a pile of decorations and places them in the center of the rest area, and starts whipping up a batch of poppyseed muffins.

As the others start to blink and strech and the snow continues to fall outside, he says cheerfully "Ah, it's starting to feel like Christmas (read: Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Ramadan, Winter Solstice, or 'a great winter season' if you so desire)!"

------------------
--thanks to TBobMac

Ahh...I'm back says DD as he walks through the door(very battered and bruised),getting stares as people notice him in the doorway and sitting in the chair.
"Oh,sorry about that,Some sprite problems in mascot"He waves his wand and the one sitting in the chair dissapears."I never want to see another flame in my life" Says DD as he lays down in the ziridim pool

(e-mail is evilestrik666@hotmail.com)

------------------
The ignorant shall fall to the squirrles!

"Hello people" says Salrillian, he starts chewing on an invincibility powerup before taking a short swim in the acid pool.

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions."
Albert Einstein