Storm Valley Rest Area revisited

"What's with Thok?" macmaxbh asked. "Is there a Manditraki outside? Bother, he's back. Honestly."
macmaxbh whispers a few words under his breath and a humming noise seemed to come from all around them.
"Statue Spell!" macmaxbh screamed, and there was a burst of bright light. macmaxbh went outside as everyone else was blinking and stared at a statue a few meters from the hut, a perfect frozen Manditraki.
"Okay, is there enough power left..hmm..yes..let's do that!" he muttered to himself. He then starting swinging his wand over his head and finally yelled "Appearious!". A titanium g4 powerbook appeared at his feet. Sheilding it from the rain, he opened it up and found MASCOT. Running mascot, he added a teleporter underneath the Manditraki, making the Manditraki disappear.
Humming, he deleted the teleporter and made the powerbook disappear to wherever it had come from. Looking up, he noticed that instead of gray clouds, all he could see was.. white? "Oh my, it's snowing!" he exclaimed.
And it was snowing. As the white flakes started to touch the ground, all of the evil minions on the level screamed at once and curled up/disappeared/hid under bushes or trees.

------------------
They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwords, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing; play it forward and it installs Windows.
--thanks to TBobMac

(This message has been edited by macmaxbh (edited 09-26-2003).)

(This message has been edited by macmaxbh (edited 09-26-2003).)

Originally posted by Overrider720:
**How did you lose your toes?

OV ignites the fire again after the zeridium put it out

It was one of those nasty scythes - I got too close!

------------------
Liz the Wiz:)

I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

Well be more careful next time, they're not good for your health

The logs in the fire collapse setting a fire to the place.

------------------
Oh i'm not addicted, it's a hobby
Cannot join #real-life(you are banned)

ML watches a burning log roll across the floor towards the chest where Thoks death power ups had been locked away.

Uh oh...

------------------
Sometimes the only exercise I get is leaping to the wrong conclusions...
I only nag because I care.
Official Member of WIRP

macmaxbh was having fun making snowballs and throwing them at trees. "He he he..why isn't anyone else outside?" he asked, as he looked back inside. Just then the logs collapsed and one started rolling towards Thok's death box. "Nooooo!" he yelled. As the log was just about to hit the chest, he threw a snowball at it. Before he could see if it hit, he slipped and fell on the slick groud.

------------------
They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwords, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing; play it forward and it installs Windows.
--thanks to TBobMac

(This message has been edited by macmaxbh (edited 10-04-2003).)

the snowball slips past the log and knocks ignites the chest sending the powerups spraying every where. OV trys to dive behind a table but gets struck in the chest by a powerup.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Overrider720 (edited 10-04-2003).)

Mumbling obscenely, Thok threw a rez necklace around Overrider's neck. With a wave of a wand and a short mutter, Thok cast a featherfall spell on Overrider. Thok shouted "Everyone get out! They're my death powerups, I'll handle them." as he ran over to OV, and then threw him out the door.

At first, Thok considered taking all the death powerups with his huge amount of rez necklaces, but he quickly rejected the idea, as he'd only be able to take one death powerup every six seconds or so, it would be a waste of good death powerups, and it would be too heroic for Thok's liking anyway.

With another quick mutter and wave of wand, the ground gave a slight shudder as they became crunch tile type 2... (Fireseed only, for you non-MASCOT folks)

------------------

As macmaxbh picked himself up, he noticed Thok changing the floor tiles. "Fireseeds, eh? Let's go get some!" he told himself as he started to run towards the fireseeds on the level. "I do wish MosterLady was here, she'd know what to do.." he said to himself.

------------------
--thanks to TBobMac

Salrillian abrubply wakes up from his nap, abcentmindedly mumbling before speaking. "Whoa, how many months have I been asleep?

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions."
Albert Einstein

The Red Sox lose and OV swallows a death powerup

Back in reality, OV goes to assist with the fire seed hunt. While everyone starts towards the door a strange substance slips in the back door...

------------------

(This message has been edited by Overrider720 (edited 10-15-2003).)

ML feels a strange lethargy creep over her... she knows she should post to move the story along... but feels powerless against the overwhelming force....

------------------
Official Member of WIRP

macmaxbh finally finds the Secret Stash of FireseedsŽ and thinks. "These won't be enough--not powerful enough to destroy the powerups.. but any more and it'll kill nearby people!" After a few minutes, he has a solution. "Ah-ha!" he cries and sticks his wand out on top of the pile. He then starts muttering, and the crystal on the end of his wand starts to glow..
An undeterminate time later, he stops and looks down. A pile of glowing purple fireseeds await his inspection. "Ah! These'll destroy all powerups (and rez necklaces) in the area, but not harm anyone. I do hope it doesn't hurt the garendall and lladnerag crystals--but it's the best we can do." He scoops up a handful of the large pile of seeds and starts running back over the white slick ground.

------------------
--thanks to TBobMac

The the slimy stuff creeps up behind ML and envelops her. She starts to mutate...

------------------

in to..................XAWA or what ever the big bad boss thing's name is!

------------------
:< ) 🙂 :frown: :<( heheheheh

(This message has been edited by zamzx zik (edited 10-26-2003).)

ML refuses to mutate into Xichra...

....mind you, aside from being "evil incarnate", she's not actually all that bad... has wings (for saving airfare costs, and let's face it, who hasn't dreamt of being able to fly), and plenty of fireseeds, and her body is actually pretty good, and she controls legions of minions.... hmm... tempting....

No... I still don't want to be Xichra...

Quick! Someone think of something before it's too late...

------------------
Official Member of WIRP

macmaxbh finally reaches the rest area again with an armful of special fire seeds. He throws them onto the floor next to the death powerups. There was a huge green explosion, and as the smoke clears, one or two death powerups have disappeared, but everything else seems to have stayed the same. The slimy stuff is smaller, but already growing again. "I can't do this alone, somebody help me!" he said.

------------------
--thanks to TBobMac

zamzx zik flys in the room and fires a stone spell at the slimy stuff!

------------------
:<) 🙂 😞 :<( heheheheh

The spell hits the slime but nothing happens.It starts to make very gutterl noises.
"wait!I have an idea!"
"while I was away(I left a stunt double so no one would notice)I learned some Thunder magic.So what if we hit it with a combined fire,ice and thunder attack?"
"Its worth a try, isnt it?"

------------------
Coming soon:DeepDeath666's (fairly good)level set!

"I don't know, but it's worth a try."

"Altogether. 1....2.....3....."

------------------

Thok nodded, seeming to appear out of nowhere. Without waiting, Thok flicked his wand, and the slime was sent flying into the air, where Thok proceeded to unleash a massive attack of ice spells, freezing the very air around the creature before it shattered on the ground. "Think that will do?" came from under Thok's cloak in a weak voice before he stumbled backwards and passed out, landing in the ziridum pool.

------------------