Ferazel's Weblinks

Heavily, Heavily, Heavily, Heavily Spammed. . .

I happened to be browsing around Ferazel's Home Page, when I decided to check out the weblinks to see if anything new was there. Well, there were a lot of new links, but all of them were spam:
http://www.ambrosias...l/weblinks.html

I just thought I'd mention it so that Zelda would be aware and hopefully take appropriate action. 🙂

(Edit)Corrected typo(/Edit)
(2nd Edit)Edited the edit to mention edited typo since I forgot during the first edit(/2nd Edit)

This post has been edited by The Wizard : 14 October 2006 - 07:12 PM

This has been cleaned up

The Wizard, on Mar 14 2006, 12:04 AM, said:

I happened to be browsing around Ferazel's Home Page, when I decided to check out the weblinks to see if anything new was there. Well, there were a lot of new links, but all of them were spam:
http://www.ambrosias...l/weblinks.html

I just thought I'd mention it so that Zelda would be aware and hopefully take appropriate action. 🙂

(Edit)Corrected typo(/Edit)
(2nd Edit)Edited the edit to mention edited typo since I forgot during the first edit(/2nd Edit)
View Post

Thanks for the heads up. And thanks to Ben for taking care of it all. It's sooo easy to be a moderator on this board. 🙂

---Zelda

Hmmmm.... Well those links are still there. 😉

Well..shoot. Maybe I'll have to look into moderating. Geesh.

---Zelda

I hate to bring this up again, but "1905 Web Links" — My, Ferazel has gotten very popular. . .

Note: I hope this doesn't count as grave-digging, but I figured that since this is the only active topic from the past few months, no one would mind innocent eyes

This post has been edited by The Wizard : 14 October 2006 - 09:35 PM

What spam 😛

@guest_ben-adams_-, on Oct 23 2006, 09:45 PM, said in Ferazel's Weblinks:

What spam 😛

Well..geesh. I wonder. Check your PM box, Root boy.

---Zelda

My PM is normally covered with SPAM reports, don't recall you sending me if, Email is a better way to contact me.

@guest_ben-adams_-, on Oct 24 2006, 01:47 PM, said in Ferazel's Weblinks:

My PM is normally covered with SPAM reports, don't recall you sending me if, Email is a better way to contact me.

umm..okay. I guess I understand.

---Zelda

@guest_ben-adams_-, on Oct 24 2006, 01:47 PM, said in Ferazel's Weblinks:

Fine and dandy. I guess it doesn't so much matter as long as you've taken care of the links page. In the future, if I want to contact you, I'll try your email. Since you don't respond to PM's.

---Zelda