Unemployed in Greenland?

I remember a quote from the Princess Bride that mentioned being "unemployed in Greenland", and I was wondering if the Ferazel level was named after that quote. Anybody know? Should I ask Ben on the other forums? Am I completely bonkers (eg the quote wasn't even from Princess Bride?)? Aren't these way too many questions to be asked in a row? Aren't there quite a few question marks? 😉

Yes.
If you like.
Yes, you're bonkers, but not because of this particular question. (It was from the Princess Bride)
Not really.
Six is a lot.

er. Ferazels Wand was made before that movie I think.

Actually, that was mentioned on the Mixed Metaphor forums. It seems that Unemployed in Greenland and the "Dread" Queen Xichra are both ideas from that movie. I haven't seen the movie in ages, though, so I can't really remember.

'K

it was a book before it was a movie.

sparky, on Feb 9 2005, 05:25 AM, said:

it was a book before it was a movie.
View Post

Acck...sweetheart..that's a joke. The book is a joke! It's a fun read, but honestly..clue in, babe. 🙂

---Zelda

So, what was the quote?

hmm...let me think about that....something about "Unemployed in Greenland" perhaps?

If I recall correctly, Princess Daisy has been kidnapped, and they're in the boat, and Fezzik
(Andre the Giant) says he doesn't want to kill Princess Daisy, so Vizzini says something along the lines of "Do you want to go back to the way I found you? Unemployed in Greenland?"

Accooma, on Mar 31 2005, 12:44 AM, said:

If I recall correctly, Princess Daisy has been kidnapped, and they're in the boat, and Fezzik
(Andre the Giant) says he doesn't want to kill Princess Daisy, so Vizzini says something along the lines of "Do you want to go back to the way I found you? Unemployed in Greenland?"
View Post

Yeah, that sounds about right, except I think it's Princess Buttercup, not Princess Daisy... 🙂

MDWGMalc, on Mar 30 2005, 01:46 PM, said:

Yeah, that sounds about right, except I think it's Princess Buttercup, not Princess Daisy... 🙂
View Post

WHAT was I thinking?

You're right. (but... I was close : they're both flowers 😉 )