I shouldn't be asking this but...

If you all had a choice..would you want a carbonized Ferazel update or just want a new Ferazel 2? That does seem to be the question. Because there are only so many hours in a day. What do you want more?

Ferazel 2 seems like it would take much longer to do and possibly never happen, although Ben does seem more enthusiastic about it.

I'd really like to see a Carbonized Ferazel before Ferazel 2. Ferazel doesn't work well at all in 10.3 classic.

I think Ferazel 2 would be a better idea because A) Ben is more interested in doing it and B) he could actually make some money off of it.

See...the problem with doing a carbonized Ferazel is that Ben will have to deal with Ambrosia. That union just doesn't seem to be possible. It's sort of too bad but that's the way things go. I still have classic MaxOs 9 to play Ferazel in so it's all good for me. I personally choose a Ferazel 2. I would be a very happy girl.

---Zelda

You're implying that Ben could make Ferazel 2 without any involvement from Ambrosia. So, does that mean that Ben has all the legal rights to the Ferazel character/concept?

I should hope so, Ambrosia only marketed the game. He made everything.

I'd also go for FW2. Although FzCarb would definitely be nice, I think that FW2 would be better. 🙂

This post has been edited by MDWGMalc : 16 December 2004 - 05:13 PM

I want Ferazel 2. I still have my old Mac connect to my PC monitor for Ferazel and Harry.

Ferazel 2 would be tight...I bought the first one for my nephews, and they have been here all Christmas break so I started playing it for the first time...pretty sweet game. I'd love to be able to run it on my X machine at school.

I'd just like to see Ferazel released under a free license like the GPL. Then maybe I'd tear myself away from my productive up-at-6:00-and-out-to-the-library-to-tackle-my-19-credits-of-übercourses routine for a few minutes and indulge guiltlessly in a few games of Ferazel.

Actually, what I think it needs is a better level editor, additional graphics, and ports to some other platforms.

yeah, but if you want that, why not just go to fwz2?

lives

i would love a FW2. especially if it remained a side scroller. i love a good side scroller.

Ferazel 2 all the way! I still have my old Mac(which I'm using right now)so I don't really need a carbon version.