Guess What, Folks!

Interesting...

hi dudez. im a noob to the boards and i saw this topic and it said nova in it so i thought id ask a question. im stuck in the vello's storyline and the bad commander person whos name i forget told me to go to a place and do a mission and i don't know where to go pleez help me!

</making_fun_of_noobs> 🙂

I feel so tempted to ask questions about Override here... 😉
It's not like you are not allowed to post about EVO here...

Sure. Do that all you want.

Kidding. Don't get any ideas, and if you do don't blame them on me :).

Ok, guys. Your totally going against the topic name by asking those questions. You post things related to EV Nova in the EV Nova board and things related to EV Override in the EV Override board. 🆒

What if there's a Nova TC for EVC? Do we ask about that here?

You might just want to start a new thread and ask in the board. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask it here.

On the subject of language...

I disagree with the use of language to communicate. I think we should all just think at each other really hard and hope they hear instead.

Or we could glare at each other. That gets the message across too.

I would personally prefer singing telegrams. Imagine that as the only possible way to communicate.

makes note to use as story plot

wow, 666 posts...creepy.

This post has been edited by Merrik : 03 April 2008 - 09:06 PM

@merrik, on Apr 3 2008, 10:04 PM, said in Guess What, Folks!:

wow, 666 posts...creepy.

People who are creeped by that number are creepy...sometimes...

As to forms of communications, I think we should carry laptops and communicate with each other with those. Anyone without a laptop would be excluded from society.

This post has been edited by Sponge Tom : 04 April 2008 - 06:15 PM

Or we could glare at each other. That gets the message across too.

This is genius.

I mean... glares angrily

Pheromones.

um i have a problem with the auroran storyline in ev nova and i cant seem to find the ev nova web boards so i guess this will have to do. i cant disable all of the stupid fatsos in the place where all the ships are. please help me.

( 😄 :laugh: 😄 )

This post has been edited by of doom : 29 July 2008 - 01:40 PM

Just keep looking for the Nova Board. You should find it sooner or later. Sorry, but I'm slowly forgetting that storyline so I can't give you any help there. 😞

I was being sarcastic. as always.

To disable to stupid fatsos, all you need to do is post in the Ev Nova Web board! It really couldn't be easier.

This post has been edited by Capt. Radio Willy : 01 January 2009 - 03:59 PM

I'm back, but my topic died, so I'm sad now. 😞

This isn't your topic... :mellow:

Didn't say it was. And now I'm back again. Not for long I'm sure. 😜