Heh

Yep, definitely awesome. Doubt I would have gotten into the ASW community if not for EV. Lots and lots of fun!

Thanks Matt for the many hours of entertainment you provided me playing EV in science class. I can't believe that was 15 years ago.

/

This post has been edited by Sierro : 31 January 2014 - 09:00 PM

Pretty neat.

coming up on 18 now! damn

Coming up on 21.

@mrxak, on 26 April 2017 - 08:03 PM, said in Heh:

Coming up on 21.

Birthday?

Years since the original Escape Velocity was released. So yes, in a way, it's a birthday.

Also, friendly notice, but make sure to check timestamps in the future. Gravedigging threads is usually frowned upon here.

@darthkev, on 26 July 2017 - 02:28 AM, said in Heh:

Years since the original Escape Velocity was released. So yes, in a way, it's a birthday.

Also, friendly notice, but make sure to check timestamps in the future. Gravedigging threads is usually frowned upon here.

Yeah, totally didn't noticed until after I posted. I looked at something right before and thought it was today for it. >.< I thought it was also the first post. Just now read the rest.

@darthkev, on 26 July 2017 - 02:28 AM, said in Heh:

We wouldn’t want old topics distracting from all the myriad of new posts this forum sees, would we! 🙂