The Boozerama Bar: Classic Edition

Has anyone mentioned anything related to EV this page?

The band plays Plastiburger in Paradise.

Guy walks in and starts playing EV on the arcade machine in the corner. Neglecting to insert any credits he is repeatedly obliterated by Hector and eventually gives up in frustration before he can even discover the SoL.

Dash's spoon is too big. He tries desperately to eat his soup, but it simply will not fit into his bowl. Or his pocket. Or his mouth.

Dash gives up and tosses the spoon over his shoulder, unknowingly braining Guy as he walks, saddened, away from the EV arcade machine.

Dash buys a spoon from the invisible midair spoon-vending-machine-thing o' doom and proceeds to play knick-knack (sp?) on his knee.

DE summons in Santa, who gives out Christmas presents.

Merry Christmas, all!

Eegras mugs santa, steals all the gifts, hops in a defender and flies away laughing. He keeps laughing until a space bomb stops him.

JacaByte wonders what will become of Santa when man colonizes the stars. (Will he warp around in a ship dropping presents on planets?)

@jacabyte, on Dec 29 2007, 02:17 PM, said in The Boozerama Bar: Classic Edition:

JacaByte wonders what will become of Santa when man colonizes the stars. (Will he warp around in a ship dropping presents on planets?)

I believe he's already breaking the speed of light every year, I don't see why not.

But in 10,000 years from now the planets that have been colonized by man may become so numerous that Santa would have to begin his deliveries 2 years early and go back in time every Christmas Eve in order to meet up with demand.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 30 December 2007 - 03:43 PM

duke is saddened that Santa's job will become harder, but glad that Santa has the equipment to manage for now. Meanwhile, duke returns to the bar and asks eegras, "What in the insert word or phrase is your avatar?"

duke orders a round of beers for everyone and waits for eegras reply.

Dash excitedly raises his hand, waving his arm back and forth, hopping up and down. "I know! I know! Pick me!"

Dash feels left out for not being picked, and grumbles to himself "It's just The Cheat from Homestarrunner.com wearing a Santa hat."

Suddenly, Dash explodes.

Hey, anybody hear any news about Levo lately?

Last time is was on Levo, the price of freedom was very low.

The weather on Levo is cold and wet right now. Some islands are actually getting rained on. In politics, the council has again rejected the Confederation's proposal for annexation. That's the 3rd time this year. And for sports, here's Bob.

I'm not Bob.

In related news, the Locanda Police Department and the Levo Planetary Patrol have begun a search for missing news personality Bob.

Dr. Trowel leads the bar patrons in a game of modified "Hi, Bob" while everyone watches the 'round-the-clock news coverage of the ever-widening search for the missing sportscaster.

zurdo puts in a request to the band for "Where Are You Tonight" as sung by Bob Dylan.

This post has been edited by zurdo : 13 January 2008 - 04:48 PM

AJ puts the final touches on a shallow unmarked grave outside the bar and heads inside to get a drink.

where the tuning fork is bob, the world wonders