Haha, go EV

Good times. I have 2 iMac DVs both running Mac OS 9. ( One's for college and one is for home )

SheepShaver is a good emulator too.

@p3ter_st0ry, on Aug 13 2008, 02:58 PM, said in Haha, go EV:

You mean you guys don't still keep and use every mac you've ever had?!?

I do. But it's just two computers. My G4 is my primary, and I've got an old 7600 that I use to play EV, Harry and Apeiron. Sometimes I use that to scan into Photoshop 4. When I get a laptop I won't get rid of either computer.

Photoshop 4?!? I've still got the CDs for that, and have it installed on my Performa! And use it occasionally! (read, once a year) We have something in common!

Heh, wow. Nice find, EVula. :hector_bird:

@p3ter_st0ry, on Aug 13 2008, 05:58 PM, said in Haha, go EV:

You mean you guys don't still keep and use every mac you've ever had?!?

I've got a PPC G3 beige hooked up right now running OS 9, I've got a Clamshell under my bed running the same thing, and I've got my dad's PowerBook 165 in a drawer right... here running OS 7.
Well, I don't want to be an irritating poop slinging monkey, so I'll say mildly constructive too.
Anyone ever play Fungus? How about Spin Doctor? Fly, Don't Die?
Loved those games. Sadly, I never played EV or EVO. Too boring for a 7 year old 😛
-Peter

HA! The webserver(s) in my basement are coordinated by an upgraded 233 iMac blueberry (now 500mhz with a 250GB HD and a bunch of ram, amongst other things, running 10.4 server with both Apache 1.3.3 and 2+ hosting different sections of the site, IIRC). The servers include: A UMAX J700 (now a G3-333 running panther), 3 G3 beige boxes (the first macs to have a G3 chip) running OS9, and I think that's it right now. I've got some PB540Å s around here somewhere, as well as a (supposedly) functional Mac Classic. I'm pretty sure I have a performa series around.
Not to mention my PBG3 500 (pismo), which is now my main computer, as it has been for years. (Its on its 3rd case, second screen, 3rd HD, lost track of RAM changes, 2nd set of screen hinges, I'll be getting a new battery soon (the 3rd one I'll have), second CD drive (the first died in a motherboard/PRAM battery semi-explosion), and its on its second or third power cord (one of them was from a PB3400, or maybe a 4300, I forget what hapenned to that one))

This post has been edited by LNSU : 13 September 2008 - 04:12 PM