The Official Bitch-About-Boozy Topic

Before we begin, a couple (couple meaning two to the third) notes that may answer a few of your questions.

1. Boris Yetskins is to blame.
  2. Feel free to make another one.
  3. Yes, it'll be better.
  4. THE BOMB wiped out ten blocks and destroyed a small moon.
  5. No, the next one won't be 1184 posts long, although it could be only 184 if you push it.
  6. The old one was incredibly stale, think of this as a fresh start, right out of the toaster. Or oven. Or something.
  7. You can avoid my future wrath by trying to make things at least somewhat EV related every so often. Ya know, maybe just once a page mention your ship or something.
  8. No, this is not the new Boozy. But when you do make one, give it a fairly short name this time, eh? Short names don't attract as much attention.

I heartily agree.

According to the Boozy Code, the next Boozerama Bar creator must joined the boards in 2004 or earlier, and did not make a recent Boozy Bar. This means the following people cannot make the next bar:
- Destroyer E (creator of Boozy: DE)
- Rickton (creator of Boozy: JWYTIWSTGBINAP)
- Percinator
- JacaByte
- Boris Yetskins

And several others. Please respect the Code.

Also, the 184 missing posts must be redeemed, or the whole space time continuum will be thrown adrift.

Maybe you should post those 184 posts here, and I'll merge this topic with the last Boozy.

Oh that's a shame. I hadn't been back for awhile and now it's gone. My poor baby.

s###. Why me? Why me? Sweet merciful heavens why me? Damn you. Now my life is more ruined.

This post has been edited by Boris Yetskins : 19 November 2006 - 11:19 PM

You are lame-sauce.

@cippy, on Nov 19 2006, 08:42 PM, said in The Official Bitch-About-Boozy Topic:

According to the Boozy Code, the next Boozerama Bar creator must joined the boards in 2004 or earlier, and did not make a recent Boozy Bar. This means the following people cannot make the next bar:
- Percinator
- ~~~~~~JacaByte ~~~~~~
- Boris Yetskins

Also, the 184 missing posts must be redeemed, or the whole space time continuum will be thrown adrift.

Fixed now.

Edit: Oh, wait, I miss read that. Dang me.

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 21 November 2006 - 02:36 PM

@cippy, on Nov 19 2006, 07:42 PM, said in The Official Bitch-About-Boozy Topic:

- Percinator
- JacaByte
- Boris Yetskins

Oooh. I could (I joined as wondergirl in 2003). But I won't because I'm feeling pissy. I wanted to participate in the previous bar, but it just seemed... too manland-ish.

I don't intend to make a new one.

Heck, I'm almost considering it myself. I'd give it a few days though anyway.

@callide, on Nov 21 2006, 02:02 AM, said in The Official Bitch-About-Boozy Topic:

Oooh. I could (I joined as wondergirl in 2003). But I won't because I'm feeling pissy. I wanted to participate in the previous bar, but it just seemed... too manland-ish.

Trugati and Cresent were two female patrons back in the day. I wonder whatever happened to them...

Cresent was a what???

female. I can start the bar, if you want.

@kauthor, on Nov 22 2006, 11:40 AM, said in The Official Bitch-About-Boozy Topic:

female. I can start the bar, if you want.

Sorry, we prefer someone who is somewhat regular to the bar. Or a legend. I motion to call back Ultimate Rebel to make the next one.

I want a milkshake...

Radioactive?

This post has been edited by WickTownEV : 02 March 2007 - 12:24 PM

You know, I still don't understand why I got warned for being off-topic when it was already off topic to begin with.

I pledge to randomly interject my Speejular charms at uneven intervals in this coming Bar. 🙂