Boozerama Bar XXVI: Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Acid Pit...

Having his spell stolen, Jeffie bursts into flame, letting little flaming bits of himself fly all over the room. as the flaming, flying Jeffie bits burn little holes in things, the Jeffie who just left the regen machine hides in the acid pit.

The killed Freq kills himself again with a snowflake, 'cause he realises, that this bar is dying.

DF wanders into bar, looks about and sees the men drinking....milkshakes....

He ambles up to the bar and orders a scotch, and on second thought, he makes it a double.

Barth assumes the position of bartender for a moment, and hands DF a cup wrapped in two layers of scotch tape.

JoeBob hiccups. Hiccoughs. Whatever.

Rickton thought he posted here a little while ago but I guess he was wrong.

Points out that Boris is skinny but very muscular.

You will never find out what this post was! laughs evilly

This post has been edited by Boris Yetskins : 01 December 2005 - 03:11 PM

JoeBob knows what it was but promises not to tell anybody.

DE walks in leisurely. DE starts to cry because of the loss of understanding of the true mission of the Boozerama Bars.

That... and has anyone seen Cade?

JoeBob hasn't, and throws DE in the acid pit just for mentioning it.

DE, you keep going on about this "true mission" but personally, I think you're full of it. That's just my professional opinion, though.

http://www.ambrosias...?showtopic=9448

I just miss some of the ol' bees. They made the times classic...

DE gets a root beer.

I made a mistake and now I can't access my old account. It kind of sucks. I'm going to use my old alias here, though, because "joshualee climbed out of the acid pit" sounds stupid.

phantompenguin stumbles in, flashes everyone in the bar, and orders a coke.

JoeBob is in awe of joshualee, who manages to be phantompenguin and not phantompenguin at the same time!

Jeffie awakens from his recent bout of narcolepsy and sleepily orders something of high alcoholic content... the rest of this post has been censored to save all the little childrens' poor virgin eyes

This post has been edited by Jeffie : 12 December 2005 - 03:15 PM

Jeffie, on Dec 12 2005, 07:14 PM, said:

Jeffie awakens from his recent bout of narcolepsy and sleepily orders something of high alcoholic content... the rest of this post has been censored to save all the little childrens' poor virgin eyes
View Post

phantompenguin awakens from a sleep he can't remember entering, only to find Jeffie at his side snoring noisily.

This post has been edited by joshualee : 12 December 2005 - 04:12 PM

pp!

DE does the Happy pp Finally Returned Dance™!

Yay!

I'm guessing you also forgot the password to the Aqua account?

Edit: 3,700th post!

This post has been edited by Destroyer E : 12 December 2005 - 05:16 PM

Well, 3 topics got posted in recently on this board, and I just moved the other two to the Nova board. IS THIS ONE NEXT?

nope.

Mazca self-destructs for mentioning such a horrific idea in such a sacred place.